The Intercultural Center (ICC) has a number of regularly scheduled recurring programs that occur each month or each semester. They include:
- Fall ICC Cookout – 3rd Monday in September, 4-6 PM
- Multicultural Mixers – 4th Monday in September and January
- Colorful Convos (formerly Intersectional Dialogues) – Every 4th Tuesday (women) and 4th Thursday (Men)
- Diversity Organizations Collaborative – Monthly, every 2nd Tuesday
- Intercultural Café – 1st Wednesday in October and February
- Dine and Dialogue – Monthly, 3rd Thursday
- Educational Excursions – November and March
- Lunch & Learn – Every 2nd Wednesday
- Fuel for Finals – December and April
The ICC also co-organizes and co-sponsors several special events and programs, and welcomes opportunities to collaborate with your academic unit, student organization, or office. Please contact us with your ideas.
See below for the Fall 2018 Semester-at-a-Glance Calendar.