Advanced Credit Opportunities
The University of Michigan- Flint grants advanced credit for the completion of college level course work while in high school.
You may be eligible for advanced credit based upon:
- College credits completed during high school
- International Baccalaureate examinations (higher level only)
- GCE Advanced-Level examinations
- Advanced Placement (AP) examinations
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
Credit you receive may be awarded towards, general education requirement, major requirements and/or elective credits.
Students seeking credit must send official or certified copies of the documentation to the University of Michigan- Flint.