France Business School (FBS)
Location: Poitiers & Tours, France
Programs: Semester & Year
France Business School (FBS), over and above the impressive figures and bottom line, is distinguished by its innovative educational project, which focuses on four areas: entrepreneurship, innovation, social responsibility and the development of each local region. FBS wants to break out from the restraints of a system that has not moved on for the past 30 years while at the same time, the economy has undergone many revolutions. It will be not only a powerful, multi-domain school, with considerable freedom of action for the development of the five campuses (Amiens, Brest, Clermont-Ferrand, Poitiers and Tours), but especially a school with a uniquely pertinent learner-centered educational project.
- All financial aid and scholarships apply
- You receive direct UM-Flint credit for the program
- Programs are typically one semester (students may spend up to two semesters)
Program Dates & Deadlines
Fall Semester Dates:
-September to December
Final Deadline to Apply:
Winter Semester Dates:
-January to May
Final Deadline to Apply:
Students pay regular UM-Flint tuition and fees. Airfare, passport/visa, local transportation, and housing are additional expenses that will vary.
Language(s) of Instruction
Area(s) of Study
- Undergraduate and graduate students from any discipline are permitted to participate
- 2.8 GPA minimum,
- Must have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study
Housing and Living Costs
Students can secure accommodations themselves, or ask the international office to help find accommodation for them. Single furnished rooms owned by private landlords or furnished rooms in University dorms (limited number) are available for rent. Students are required to apply for housing as soon as possible.
Students can expect to spend between $795 - $1,370 per month depending on accommodations and lifestyle. Some monthly expenses include:
- Accommodation: Approximately $417 - $590 per month
- Meals: Approximately $234 - $456 per month
- Local transportation: Approximately $52 - $130 per month
- Other expenses: Approximately $91 - $195 per month
View FBS application requirements and download an application at http://www.escem.fr/international/?page_id=1587.
To learn more about for housing, visit http://www.escem.fr/international/?page_id=1580.
UM-Flint students are also required to submit a separate Application for Exchange & Agreement and a Release Form and forms to the Office of Study Abroad.