The center is dedicated to creating and sustaining a safe and inclusive campus community by providing:
- Educational programming each semester around LGBT topics
- “Open Door Discussions” on gender, sex, and sexuality topics
- Informal advising related to LGBT issues, including coming out to friends and family, dealing with homophobia, etc.
- Advocacy for students in all aspects of college life, including acting as a liaison with faculty and administration to improve students’ academic experiences
- A source of referral
The center is a comfortable and welcoming area for all members of the campus community to utilize.
- We have a TV and comfy couches, DVD’s to watch and video games to play.
- We have computers and printers for use and a large conference table for studying or chatting. The center is a great space to take advantage of!
- We have a large collection of literature in the LGBT Center. All are available to be checked out
- videotapes and DVDs
We have safer sex supplies for FREE
- External Condoms
- Internal Condoms,
- Dental Dams
- Plus Information on STI’s, Contraceptive Methods, Pregnancy, and on Proper Usage of Safer Sex Supplies.