The center is dedicated to creating and sustaining a safe and inclusive campus community by providing:
- Educational programming each semester around LGBTQ topics
- “Open Door Discussions” on gender, sex, and sexuality topics
- Informal advising related to LGBTQ issues, including coming out to friends and family, dealing with homophobia, etc.
- Advocacy for students in all aspects of college life, including acting as a liaison with faculty and administration to improve students’ academic experiences
- A source of referral
The center is a comfortable and welcoming area for all members of the campus community to utilize.
- We have large conference tables for studying or chatting as well as soft seating. The center is a great space to take advantage of!
We have safer sex supplies for FREE
- External Condoms
- Internal Condoms,
- Dental Dams
- Plus Information on STI’s, Contraceptive Methods, Pregnancy, and on Proper Usage of Safer Sex Supplies.