Whether you are planning a trip for yourself or holding a conference for hundreds, the University of Michigan-Flint residence halls are available to meet your needs. The residence halls are located in the heart of downtown Flint, and central to the UM-Flint campus. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings, explore museums and attractions, take nature walks, and enjoy the beauty campus offers.
Faculty, staff and non-residential students at the University of Michigan-Flint are also welcome to utilize our guest services for overnight accommodations.
Please review the rates tab below the reservation request form to review our new pricing structure
Stay On the UM-FLINT CAMPUS for:
- Convenience. The residence halls are short walks from campus and downtown Flint's restaurants, cafes, arts, and entertainment.
- Amenities. Free parking, high-speed WiFi, gaming center, theater, and coin operated laundry facilities.
- Flexibility. Stay a night or several, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard access to buildings, elevators, and guest rooms.