UM-Flint at LCC
Complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration close to home at the LCC University Center and online.
- High-quality curriculum taught by UM-Flint faculty.
- Mix of face-to-face and online sections.
- Start any semester.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with Jennifer Spenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 483-9727.
- Apply online here (students admitted every semester).
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov.
Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The school code for UM-Flint is 002327.
For course information and degree requirements, visit the online catalog.