Learning can happen anywhere...
and we can prove it.
UM-Flint provides learning opportunities outside the traditional, face-to-face classroom that include:
- Online and mixed-mode academic courses
- Off-campus courses at Alpena, Lansing, St. Clair County and Wayne County community colleges
- Online and face-to-face professional development courses and workshops -- more than 100 of them!
- Custom course development for organizations
- Technology and online instructional support for UM-Flint faculty
OEL News and Announcements
The Office of Extended Learning is now accepting applications for the 2014 Bruce and Lillian Wright Online Teaching Awards. This is the second annual online teaching award, developed to distinguish and showcase effective, memorable and inspiring student distance learning experiences created by our faculty.
Submit Your Application Online by Monday March 31, 2014.
University of Michigan-Flint's Return to Learn is a scholarship and advising program geared toward students considering a return to college.
Whatever your situation, we're committed to helping you develop an education and career plan that suits your needs.
Request More Info about the Return to Learn program