Learning can happen anywhere...
and we can prove it.
UM-Flint provides learning opportunities outside the traditional, face-to-face classroom that include:
- Online and mixed-mode academic courses
- Off-campus courses at Alpena, Lansing, St. Clair County and Wayne County community colleges
- Online and face-to-face professional development courses and workshops -- more than 100 of them!
- Custom course development for organizations
- Technology and online instructional support for UM-Flint faculty
OEL News and Events
What: With so many options to deliver web-based content, faculty members often ask, “Which is best?” This session tackles that question by showing you plenty of tools within different learning contexts. You’ll learn how to identify and apply a content delivery tool that best fits your particular case.
When: February 5, 2015
To Enroll: To register, please visit http://www.umflint.edu/oel/faculty-workshops and click the Register button.
The Bruce and Lillian Wright Online Teaching Awards were presented on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at the Thompson Center for Learning and Teaching's fourth annual Celebration of Teaching.
Faculty involved in online and mixed-mode learning and teaching are selected and honored based on innovative and creative individual lessons or units.