Learning can happen anywhere...
and we can prove it.
UM-Flint provides learning opportunities outside the traditional, face-to-face classroom that include:
- Online and mixed-mode academic courses
- Off-campus courses at Alpena, Lansing, St. Clair County and Wayne County community colleges
- Online and face-to-face professional development courses and workshops -- more than 100 of them!
- Custom course development for organizations
- Technology and online instructional support for UM-Flint faculty
OEL News and Announcements
Learn more about our satellite and online programs at an upcoming open house. Recruiters and advisors will be in Alpena, Lansing, Port Huron, and Harper Woods on select October dates. Bring your transcripts to see how your credits will transfer and apply to UM-Flint on site!
The Bruce and Lillian Wright Online Teaching Awards were presented on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at the Thompson Center for Learning and Teaching's fourth annual Celebration of Teaching.
Faculty involved in online and mixed-mode learning and teaching are selected and honored based on innovative and creative individual lessons or units.