The University of Michigan-Flint
Scholarship applications must be received before the first day of the semester for which it is being requested. Application forms will not be held beyond semester of application. A new application should be completed for those students who fail to enroll.
Scholarship Guidelines for individuals applying summer 2008 or later
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least three credit hours for the semester they are requesting consideration.
- Students may receive $100 per credit hour up to a maximum of $500, contingent upon availability of funds.
- Applicant must be enrolled in one of the currently offered courses/programs at the satellite campus.
- Scholarships are applied directly to the student’s account and can be used for tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarships will be made available to students following the drop/add period (approximately two weeks after the start of the semester).
- Scholarships are not based on financial need.
- Scholarships are not renewable.
- If a recipient drops the course for which he/she has received the scholarship, he/she will not be eligible for future funds.
- Students must reapply for scholarship if they fail to enroll in original semester indicated.
- Scholarship recipients are eligible the first semester only.
- The scholarship selection committee will be comprised of two individuals from the Office of Extended Learning.
- Scholarships will be cancelled for recipients who fail to be enrolled for at least three credits by the end of the drop/add period for the semester(s) in which they are receiving scholarship funding.
- Students who take the first semester courses online are NOT eligible for the scholarship.