Join us for an open house in Traverse City to learn more about our online and Traverse City-based programs and speak with advisors!
When: Monday, March 5 (4:00 - 7:00 p.m.)
Where: CenterPointe Conference Center
12935 South West-Bay Shore Drive
Traverse City, MI 496
UM-Flint in Traverse City
COMPLETE YOUR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING CLOSE TO HOME IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN AND ONLINE.
UM-Flint's RN to BSN program features:
- Available completely online, providing flexibility and convenience for remotely located students and working professionals.
- Full accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Highly accomplished faculty who are accessible and available.
- Designed for busy students.
- Classes taught by highly qualified faculty with online teaching experience.
- Opportunities to study abroad.
- Students are able to start any semester.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with Jennifer Spenny at email@example.com or (866) 762-2177.
- Apply online here (students admitted every semester)
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov.
Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The school code for UM-Flint is 002327.
Visit the Web site for the Office of Financial Aid.
For course information and degree requirements, visit the online catalog.
Transfer to UM-Flint and complete your Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Psychology completely online!
The online degree completion programs for the BA and BS in psychology are designed to enable students to do some or all of their first two years of study at their local college and then transfer to UM-Flint. Successful degree completion prepares students for careers in business, education, law, medicine, social work, and psychology.
Complete your degree and advance your career. Learn more today!