UM-Flint in Traverse City
COMPLETE YOUR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING CLOSE TO HOME IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN AND ONLINE.
UM-Flint's RN to BSN program features:
- Available completely online, providing flexibility and convenience for remotely located students and working professionals.
- Full accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Highly accomplished faculty who are accessible and available.
- Designed for busy students.
- Classes taught by highly qualified faculty with online teaching experience.
- Opportunities to study abroad.
- Students are able to start any semester.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with Jennifer Spenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 249-1624. *feel free to text your questions
- Apply online here (students admitted every semester)
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov.
Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The school code for UM-Flint is 002327.
Visit the Web site for the Office of Financial Aid.
For course information and degree requirements, visit the online catalog.
From application to graduation, earn your UM-Flint Psychology degree completely online!
To begin, contact our psychology department advisor, Nicole Altheide, at email@example.com or (810) 762-3096. She is available to meet in person, talk on the phone, or connect via Skype. You can also schedule an advising appointment online.