Professional Development for CPAs and Accounting Specialists
UM-Flint online professional development helps CPAs and accounting specialists meet their ethics requirement by offering a number of self-study courses.
So if you are looking to fulfill your CPE credits in behavioral ethics in a format that allows you to complete courses on your own time, you've come to the right place!
Course Offerings Include
- MACPA Session E: The new AICPA Independence Standards (1) CPE
- Making the Right Choices: Keeping Opinions Out of Ethical Decisions (1) CPE
- CPAs Ethical Conduct: More Than Following the Law (1) CPE
- Ethics Roles and Responsibilities (1) CPE
- Intro to Ethical Communication (1) CPE
- MACPA Session D: Technical Standards (1) CPE
What is needed to complete an Online Course?
In order to complete an online course, all users must have access to a computer with an internet connection. For software application courses, users must have a copy of the software installed on their computer or be willing to download a 30-day trial of the software to use while completing the course. If the software is limited to a specific operating system, this limitation is noted in the course description.
Click on the “Register now” link below to enter the registration system and view course descriptions and pricing. CPE credit information can be found in the course description.
- Use the “Add to cart” feature to add a selection to your shopping cart. If you need to remove a course from your shopping cart, click X in the cart list.
- Click Checkout and create a new account if you are a new UM-Flint student. Your email is automatically used as your username.
- Fill out the registration form and complete your registration with a credit card.
- Within minutes of registration, you will receive login instructions in your email and may begin the course.
** Members of the MACPA can save 40% by adding their coupon code. See MACPA site for information.
Extended Learning will refund your course fee if you have registered for a Course(s) and found it (them) unsatisfactory, provided that you have not completed more than 50% of the course or the Final Test and your refund request is submitted, within 30 days of registering for the course, by electronic mail addressed to email@example.com It is assumed that after 30 days, you are satisfied with the materials and service. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaint Resolution Policy
All employees and subject matter specialist are bound by University policy. All complaints are handled by the department director and, if necessary, are handed over to University Human Resources. The policy can be viewed at http://hr.umich.edu/oie/ndpolicy.html.