March 20, 2018
5:00 - 6:30 pm
Ferris Wheel, Third Floor
615 S. Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
No Charge to Attend - Dinner is Provided - Limited Seating
Entrepreneurship is about more than just an idea to bring to market. It's having business knowledge, business strategy, and business development. It is about being investable.
To Be Investable as an entrepreneur it requires the perfect balance of the personality traits for success with an adequate amount of business acumen skills for growth.
How would you like to raise the capital needed in order to take your business to the next level?
What if you could build an investable company without going through a huge learning curve to raise capital?
Imagine if you were able to easily connect with the right investors.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Be Investable quickly - without spending years networking, shaking hands, and giving cold pitches to investors that don't want to hear it.
- The roadblocks to avoid to raise the necessary money to grow your company.
- The step-by-step process that will allow you to build a company that will outlast your career, and scale with ease.
- Knowing the proven steps to take to Be Investable
- Know where and how to find investors for your industry segment
- Build the confidence to do what you must do to be coachable and investable
Michael S. Melfi, J.D., MBA, represents emerging companies and established businesses in a wide array of technology and corporate matters. He has extensive experience mentoring, counseling, and securing funding for entrepreneurs, inventors, startups, and small businesses and their disruptive technologies. His passion is guiding and supporting emerging companies and entrepreneurs and has authored four books aimed to help entrepreneurs gain a better understanding of often seemingly complex areas. Michael is a partner at Bodman PLC, one of the Midwest's leading business law firms, that provides counsel to some of the region's most successful companies and individuals on a broad range of issues.
Connect on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/michaelsmelfi