Business Boot Camp Sessions
A 5-part workshop series, offered throughout the year at different neighborhood locations.
- This program is geared towards local teens and adults. It is offered at no cost in community venues to improve access and to increase the level of residents’ entrepreneurial knowledge.
- The individual workshops are two hours long and participants can meet with business counselors one-on-one before and after each session.
- Participants who attend at least three of the sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Completion at a graduation ceremony.
The curriculum covers:
- Vetting your big idea
- Customer discovery
- Marketing techniques and considerations
- Financial management
- Establishing the business
- Current Southwestern Academy students will be able to take the boot camp during the school day and participate in a business pitch competition.