Business Boot Camp Sessions
No cost to attend, thanks to generous support from the C.S. Mott Foundation
A multi-part workshop series, offered throughout the year at different neighborhood locations.
- This program is geared towards local teens and adults. It is offered at no cost in community venues to improve access and to increase the level of residents’ entrepreneurial knowledge.
- The individual workshops are two to three hours long and participants can meet with business counselors one-on-one before and after each session.
- Participants who complete the sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
The curriculum covers:
- Vetting your big idea
- Customer discovery
- Marketing techniques and considerations
- Financial management
- Establishing the business
Upcoming sessions to be determined.
More dates and locations will be coming soon.