Business Boot Camp Sessions
A 5-part workshop series, offered throughout the year at different neighborhood locations.
- This program is geared towards local teens and adults. It is offered at no cost in community venues to improve access and to increase the level of residents’ entrepreneurial knowledge.
- The individual workshops are two hours long and participants can meet with business counselors one-on-one before and after each session.
- Participants who attend at least three of the sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Completion at a graduation ceremony.
The curriculum covers:
- Vetting your big idea
- Customer discovery
- Marketing techniques and considerations
- Financial management
- Establishing the building
Current Southwestern Middle High School students will be able to take the boot camp during the school day and participate in a business pitch competition.
Register now for upcoming boot camps:
Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village
4119 Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48505
February 15, 22; March 1, 8, 15
Flint Southwestern Middle High School
1420 W 12th St, Flint, MI 48507
(Only current students will be accepted)
March 19- 23, 26-30
Our Lady of Guadalupe
2316 W. Coldwater Road, Flint, MI 48505
April 19, 26; May 3, 10, 17
Graduation Ceremony for All Sessions