Are you interested in addressing critical community needs, trying out your chosen field, or rounding out your education through community service?
The Commitment to Service program provides students with the opportunity to apply course content, develop an understanding of diversity, gain career experience, and make professional connections.
• Complete and document at least 300 hours of community service.
• Submit a two-page final reflective essay
• A cord of distinction at graduation
• An official university record of service hours
• A Commitment to Service Certificate and a letter of recognition from the University