- The American Philosophical Association - Promotes philosophy as a discipline and supports creativity and the exchange of ideas between philosophers.
- Ephilosopher - A web community dedicated to philosophical thinking.
- Episteme Links - A cornucopia of philosophical resources.
- Ethics Updates - Intended to provide resources and updates on current literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics.
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Information arranged in alphabetical order.
- Philosophy Café - The light side of philosophy, presented by The Philosophers’ Magazine.
- Philosophers’ Imprint - An online journal edited by the UM-Ann Arbor Philosophy Department.
- The Philosophical Lexicon - Humorous definitions, presented by Dan Dennett.
- The Philosophers' Magazine Online - Top of the line Philosophy Internet resource.
- Stanford University's Encyclopedia of Philosophy - A current database of organized philosophical information.
Philosophy Documentation Center Collection
1927-present (varies by title). Full text searching of 100+ journals, book series, conference proceedings, & other publications in applied ethics, philosophy, religious studies, & related disciplines. Complete full text of articles is viewable online for 49 journals. For non-subscribed content, check Article Linker for access.
International Directory of Philosophy
Information on university philosophy departments & programs, philosophical societies, associations, research centers & institutes, journals, and philosophy publishers around the world. Includes: names & contact information for 28,000 philosophers; 3,000 university departments & programs; 1,000 philosophy journals; 420 societies & associations; 350 research centers & institutes; 700 philosophy publishers worldwide.