Surplus, Equipment, Vehicles

All surplus equipment, materials and vehicles are sold through Property Disposition on the Ann Arbor Campus. You can contact the Flint Facilities Management to see if they have surplus items, which are available for "department" use only. If departments have surplus items, please arrange with Flint Facilities Management for pick up. Flint Procurement is only involved with the sale of an item when there is a "trade in" and the value is confirmed. All surplus vehicles will go to the auction with Ann Arbor and Dearborn vehicles handled by Ann Arbor Department of Transportation. Flint Procurement will continue the bidding process for all new vehicle purchases.

Ann Arbor Property Disposition
Ann Arbor Parking & Transportation