The University of Michigan-Flint is committed to offer academic programs of the highest standards and to continually work to improve these programs. These guidelines set forth an approach to conduct reviews of undergraduate academic programs and utilize the findings of such reviews to enhance academic offerings at the University of Michigan-Flint.
The objectives of the program review are to:
* Enhance the quality of academic programs,
* Provide a basis for planning and to assess progress on plans,
* Improve programs by identifying strengths upon which to build,
* Develop plans of action to address program weaknesses, and
* Identify future resource needs to assist with budget planning for the program, unit, and campus.
Interim Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs