Wednesday, March 20, 2019
5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
4155, William S. White Building
The UM-Flint Career Center will host our winter 2019 Career Panel. The goal is to connect Public Health and Health Science students and alumni with professionals working in the field. All students and alumni are encouraged to attend:
(Public Health and Health Care Administration students can count this as one of their required internship meetings).
- Network with industry members
- Explore possible career opportunities
- Learn from those working in the field
- Find out what makes you a great candidate
- Learn how to turn challenges into opportunities