The weight machine area is back OPEN and the new machines are ready! Come in and try them out!
Free community skating (weather permitting) Saturdays & Sundays, 12 - 7 pm and Wednesdays, 6 - 9 pm. Call 810-762-3441 to confirm rink status and hours! Community skate will pause periodically for ice resurfacing.
Skate rental available in limited quantities for $3/pair
Valentine's Skate ~ Sunday, February 14 ~ 5-7 pm. Free hot chocolate!
Special Open Community Skating ~ Monday, February 15 ~ 12-7pm.
The Recreation Center is open to the public through memberships, day passes, specialty fitness classes and youth camps as well as free to currently enrolled UM-Flint students with an MCard. The facility boasts features such as an indoor track, pool, spa, fitness classes, and much more to help you get, and stay, in shape! For more information, click on one of the links to the left, or scroll down for current news.
News and Schedules
- Campus Water Quality Information
- Winter 2016 Sales Brochure
- Winter 2016 Fitness Class Schedule ~ January 6 - April 29, 2016
- Winter Intramural Sports ~ Volleyball, Soccer and Basketball
- Mindful Living - TCLT Workshop Series
- Smoke-Free Campus Information and Resources
- Q & A with the director, Theresa Landis
- Student Organization Reservation Policies
If you would like more information on how your business can become a UM-Flint Recreation Center Banner Sponsor, please contact JoAnn Ford at (810) 762-3441.