Campus Power Outage Update

The following buildings remain without power: Thompson Library, Recreation Center, First Street Residence Hall, Theater, French Hall, University Center, and Murchie Science Building. All classes and activities in these buildings are cancelled for the remainder of the day.


Application for Graduation

Complete the following form to apply for graduation from the University of Michigan–Flint.

For undergraduate students, a Graduation Application should be submitted upon reaching upper senior status (100 completed credit hours with at least 20 at UM-Flint). All applications must be received by the posted application deadline for a graduation term.

Any changes to the original graduation application information should be submitted on a Graduation Update form (please do not submit multiple graduation applications).

Graduation Application