The UM-Flint Office of Research and Sponsored Programs offers research support services for faculty, staff, and students. From assisting faculty with developing funding proposals to connecting undergraduate students with hands-on research experiences, the office supports the research mission of UM-Flint.
The UM-Flint office works closely with its counterparts in Univeristy of Michigan, Ann Arbor, the Office of Research (UMOR), the Office of Contract Administration (OCA), and like the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP), to review grant applications, manage awarded projects, report financials and monitor compliance issues.
Research support services include:
- Finding funding
- InfoReady (review submission system)
- Proposal development
- Post-award management
- Guidance for human subjects research (IRB)
- High-performance computing services
- Human Subject Incentive Payments (HSIP)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Student Research Funding
- Online survey research through Qualtrics
- Software sharing service via U-M's IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Statistics support
- Research poster printing