Any full-time tenure-track or tenured faculty member who has been invited to present research or creative work at an international conference may apply for international travel funding. *Hawaii and Alaska are considered to be international conference venues.*
Maximum award per presentation/poster request: $2,000. Maximum award per discussant request: $1,000. The following limits apply:
- Meals: $50.00 per day
- Lodging: Cost of reasonable single occupancy
- Where school or departmental allowances are less than these amounts, the school or department limits apply.
Applications may be submitted at any time throughout the year. The Office of Research will make award decisions on an as-received basis until available funds are depleted. International Travel Grant requests for summer conferences should be requested as early as possible prior to June 30, because funds typically are depleted late in the academic year.
Click here to download the International Funding Application.
Within 60 days after return from the conference, the grant recipient must provide a short report to the Office of Research, which will be made available to the RCAC. The final report should include:
- A copy of the conference program,
- A copy of the paper presented, and
- A detailed budget summary including a description of any deviation from the original plans.