UROP Participation Requirements
- Participation in UROP orientation (for new UROP students)
- Certification in at least the "Foundations of Good Research Practice" module of PEERRS
- A completed and signed UROP Contract as proof of being placed on a project
- Paid and work-study students MUST complete the ENTIRE University employment process BEFORE doing ANY work. Click here for instructions on completing the University's online application.
- Must be currently enrolled in at least one 3-credit course during the Fall and Winter semesters
*Note: Additional project requirements (GPA, major, relevant experience) may be specified by faculty sponsors.
Suggestions for UROP success
- Report to work as assigned
- Submit your timesheets on the specified dates and times
- Participate in meetings with faculty sponsor
- Notify your faculty/staff sponsor if you cannot report to work
- Maintain communication with the faculty sponsor in reporting your progress
- Present at the Meeting of Minds Undergraduate Research Conference and/or the UM-Flint Student Research Conference.
- Complete an evaluation form.