The 2019 University of Michigan-Flint Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report is available:
- for download by clicking HERE
- or by visiting https://www.umflint.edu/safetyreport
- or by visiting https://www.umflint.edu/sites/default/files/groups/Public_Safety/Clery/ASR-AFSR/2019-umf-asr.afsr_.pdf
This report is also available in paper form and can be obtained by contacting the UM-Flint Clery Compliance Coordinator, E/Sgt. Heather Bromley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 237-6512 or by visiting DPS at 102 Hubbard Building; 602 Mill Street; Flint, MI.
This publication, as well as any other document produced by the University of Michigan-Flint, can be made available in alternate formats. To request a copy of this handbook in enlarged print or Braille, or in another adaptive format, contact Disability and Accessibility Support Services, 264 University Center, (810) 762-3456 or email@example.com.
Annual Security Report and Disclosure of Crime Statistics
The University of Michigan-Flint, in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annually publishes a report entitled "Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report", which provides UM-Flint students and employees (both current and prospective) with information about the campus, police and public safety resources, reporting crimes, fire and medical emergencies, crime and fire prevention, victim support services, crime statistics, fire statistics, the crime and fire log, the university’s Umbrella Sexual Misconduct Policy, the UM-Flint Student Code of Conduct and more.
The UM-Flint Drug and Alcohol Policy, outlined within the report, details UM-Flint’s enforcement of laws and policies to prevent the illegal use of alcohol and drugs. This section informs you of the legal and employment-related consequences of illegal alcohol/substance use possession or distribution, the health effects and risks of such use, and the support services available to students and employees.
You can access the UM-Flint report at: www.umflint.edu/safetyreport. A printed copy of this report may be obtained by contacting the Department of Public Safety at (810) 762-3333, or e-mailing UM-Flint.CleryCompliance@umich.edu.
This publication, as well as any other document produced by the University of Michigan-Flint, can be made available in alternate formats. To request a copy of this handbook in an adaptive format, contact UM-Flint Disability and Accessibility Support Services located at 264 University Center, call (810) 762-3456, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the U-M Ann Arbor Campus Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report at: www.dpss.umich.edu/content/crime-safety-data/annual-security-fire-safety-report/. A printed copy is available by calling the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor Division of Public Safety and Security at (734) 763-8391.
- View the UM-Dearborn Campus Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report at: www.umdearborn.edu/offices/police-public-safety/crime-safety-data-clery-act-compliance-program/annual-security-fire-safety-report. A printed copy is available by calling the University of Michigan-Dearborn Department of Public Safety at (313) 593-5333.
For the UM-Flint Campus (to include UM-Flint at the University Center of Lansing Community College):