The School of Education and Human Services is awarding 10 students $500 scholarships for the Spring 2014 semester. All you have to do is be enrolled in one three-credit SEHS course and you automatically have a chance to be awarded one of the 10 scholarships! The more SEHS courses you’re enrolled in, the better your chances!
- You must be enrolled in at least one three-credit SEHS course
- This scholarship is only offered for the Spring 2014 semester
- The scholarship will be awarded after the tenth day of the spring semester to your school account
- SEHS courses include ECE, EDE, EDL, EDM, EDN, EDR, EDS, EDT, SAT, SWR
- There is NO application or essay. The recipients are chosen at random
- Any questions please contact the SEHS Marketing Coordinator Kayla Cornell at firstname.lastname@example.org