Director of Financial Affairs
Financial Affairs Committee Members
The following should be completed in regards to recieving funding from Funding Board
- Read the Charter
- Fill out the Application(Click Here)
- Email the Director of Financial Affairs
- Go to SFB Meeting
- Pick up money from Cashiers
- Return receipts
- Email Director of Financial Affairs if you have any questions!
Regulations of Funding
The following are reasons a organization could be denied an allocation request due to the Funding Board Charter.
- “Funding a student organization more than three times an academic year; and
- Costs not related to the academic and/or co-curricular mission of the University or requesting student organization; and
- Alcohol or contraband; and
- Student housing or a fraternity or sorority, except for community service, professional-based activity, and/or philanthropic activity, and which must be properly publicized and open to all students;
- Direct monetary contribution to a non-profit or on behalf of a non-profit; and
- Support or opposition of a partisan political view, a religious doctrine or belief, or a candidate for public office that is not viewpoint neutral; and
- Gift certificates/cards; and
- Consultants; and
- Salary, stipend, tuition, and/or fees; and
- Membership fees.”
The above reasons for request denial are required in accordance with the Charter of Funding Board. The members of Funding Board reserve the right to deny a student organization funding for reasons other then those listed above.