The online training protocols are learning modules created by the University of Michigan Health System. Upon completion of the training, you will be able to download a certificate of HIPAA training to maintain for your records. If you have any difficulties with accessing the online training or downloading the certificate, please e-mail Amalie Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To Complete the Training:
- Select the appropriate training protocol:
- Read through the learning module. At the end of the module, follow the instructions for persons who are associated with the University of Michigan-Flint but are non-UMHS employees.
- Download the PDF certificate. If possible, type your name and ID number on the certificate and attach the certificate to an e-mail. If you are not able to enter the information, attach the certificate in an e-mail and include your name, ID number and date of completion in the body of the e-mail.
- E-mail the certificate and your personal information (if necessary) to Amalie Helms at email@example.com. If you prefer, you can fax the certificate to (810)424-5277.
- Maintain a copy of your certificate in your records.