- UM-Flint maintains one of the lowest tuition rates in the state
- Conveniently located near major expressways, only minutes from nearby hospitals
- Faculty understand the need for flexible scheduling and offer many evening and online courses.
- Classrooms are state-of-the-art. The William S. White Building, which houses the School of Health Professions and Studies, was built in 2002.
- In addition to traditional classroom and internship experiences, students are encouraged to participate in research opportunities through projects at the Urban Health and Wellness Center and professional clubs and organizations. Opportunities include the Pre-Physical Therapy Club, the Student Nurses Association and clubs for health education and health care administration students, all supported by the Office of Student Life.
- Regardless of which health care discipline you choose, you will leave the University with invaluable experiences, certain of your knowledge and confident in your skills.
- You can smile with pride when you tell future employers "I am a Michigan graduate, GO BLUE!"