Lansing Community College
In 2006, the University of Michigan-Flint and Lansing Community College signed an Articulation Agreement to provide an easy transition for Lansing Community College students transferring to the University of Michigan-Flint.
Accordingly, Lansing Community College students will be able to transfer the following courses with a C or better. These students will then have to complete the business core courses and the requirements of the concentration of their choice at the University of Michigan-Flint. Please check the transfer equivalency guide of the University of Michigan-Flint Office of Admissions for the transfer situation of other Lansing Community courses that fulfills the general education requirements.
- Completion of specific course requirements in english, mathematics, economics, and business administration, totaling 120 or more credits.
- Completion of at least 48 credit hours in business core and concentration courses, including at least 36 credits in upper-division courses in business.
- Achievement of minimum grade point averages of 2.0 in the overall college work, 2.0 in courses taken in the School of Management, and 2.0 in the concentration program.
- Completion of at least 30 credit hours of business courses at the University of Michigan - Flint.
- Completion of at least 45 credits while enrolled at the University of Michigan - Flint (in residence).
- Completion of the two non-business focus electives.
- Grade of "C" or better is required for courses to transfer.
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA to be considered for admission to the university.
- Students must complete the Lifelong Wellness and American Government requirement to receive an AS or AA Degree from Lake Michigan College.
Last Updated: 11/07/2016