Academic Programs Task Force
Message from the Chair
The Academic Programs Task Force is committed to improving the core academic programs and their related supporting programs at UM-Flint. Our committee is comprised of faculty representatives from three of the four schools on campus, staff members, and students. We will accomplish the tasks before us through the use of existing data and the resourcefulness of our members.
David M. French Professor of Earth Resource Science
Task Force Starting Ideas
- Inventory existing academic program offerings and associated program capacities.
- Propose strategies to strengthen academic program quality through comprehensive and effective program review and assessment.
- Review current trends in higher education and identify potential areas of growth.
- Determine potential barriers to developing and offering new academic programs and explore strategies to address them.
- Assess the barriers to developing multidisciplinary programs and identify strategies to address those barriers.
Academic Programs Task Force Roster
|Marty Kaufman, Chair||Earth and Resource Science|
|Michael Farmer, Liaison||Computer, Science, Engineering, and Physics|
|Karen Arnould||Office of the Registrar|
|Donna Fry||Physical Therapy|
|Jeff Kupperman||School of Education|
|Brad Maki||Graduate Programs|
|Nikki Taylor-Vargo||School of Management|