E-Check (Electronic Check)

Payments can be made by entering your checking or savings account and routing numbers through the Student Account Center.  

Wire Transfers

Payments can be made by sending a wire transfer.  Be sure to include your UMID on the wire.  When doing so, you must notify our office (mcgeel@umflint.edu) of your UMID number, the date sent, the amount, and any other pertinent information that may identify the wire transfer as payment on your behalf.  For information as to where to send the wire transfer please contact our office at 810-762-3490.  Be sure to specify whether it will be a domestic or international wire as the information required may vary.

Credit Card

Payments can be made using a credit card (MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) online through the Student Account Center.  There is a non-refundable convenience fee that is charged by the third-party processor.  This will be calculated at 2.75% of the amount charged to the credit card.  Please visit FAQs for more information regarding the convenience fee charge.