Always have your UMID number available when coming to or calling the Cashiers/Student Accounts Office for assistance or information.

Due to FERPA laws, we are not allowed to discuss your student account information with your parent or spouse. If your parent or spouse calls our office for account information, and if they have your UMID number, the only information we are allowed to give is the balance due on the account at that time.

If you would like to give authorization for us to give more than just a balance due, you may do so by filling out our Release Information Form. The parent or spouse will still need to have a UMID number even if the Release Information Form is filled out.