Digital Signage Advertising
Digital signage is a great way to advertise for any on-campus open event that is hosted by a recognized student organization or campus department. The digital sign will be displayed on five screens located throughout campus. Please review the digital signage guidelines below before submitting the Digital Signage Request Form.
- The name of the sponsoring organization must be prominently displayed.
- Information on the digital sign must be adequate to advertise for the event. Be sure to include the event name, location, date, and time, as well as any other necessary information (costs, registration locations, etc.)
- Final image must have landscape orientation (required width of 682 pixels and a height of 439 pixels) with a resolution of 72 dpi.
- The format of the image must be .jpg.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read. Arial, Tahoma, and Times New Roman are recommended. The digital sign will only be displayed for 10-12 seconds at a time; limit the amount of text and make the text as large as possible.
- The background of the image cannot be red, as red is reserved for emergency communication only. Any submitted images with a red background will be rejected and returned with an explanation.
- All submissions must be proofread; any grammar or spelling errors will cause your request to be denied and the image will be returned with an explanation.
- Digital signs must advertise an on-campus open event sponsored by a recognized student organization or campus department. Possible exceptions include upcoming deadline information, changes in timing and/or location details, etc.
- Advertisement of commercial products or services on the digital signage system is prohibited.