Greek Council is the body that oversees the Fraternity and Sorority Life on campus to create a common bond and goals for all chapters. These goals include strong academics, promoting philanthropy, creating brotherhood/sisterhood, and building leadership skills.
Greek Council offers programs that confront issues such as diversity, social justice, alcohol and drug prevention, risk management and leadership.
The Council is comprised of:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority
- Theta Phi Alpha Sorority
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.