Support the Children's Miracle Network: Attend Miracle Ball
Miracle Ball is an annual event hosted by Greek Council in the winter semester, usually at the end of Greek Week. All money from ticket sales for the event is donated to the Children's Miracle Network at Hurley Medical Center in Flint.
Awards are presented annually at Miracle Ball by Order of Omega. There are two available for Greek chapters and six available for individual members.
The six individual awards include:
- Greek Man of the Year Award
- Greek Woman of the Year Award
- Executive Board Member of the Year Award
- Outstanding New Member of the Year Award
- Founders' Award
- Scholar of the Year Award
The two chapter awards include:
- Philanthropic Excellence Award
- Community Service Excellence Award
For more information about the nomination and selection process, please refer to the document below. Then use the subsequent documents to nominate a chapter or individual.
To make a nomination, fill out the respective nomination form below. The due date for the next round of nominations is TBA.