Individual, one-on-one tutoring appointments are available for many 100- and 200-level courses, as well as for selected upper level classes.
- Log in with your UM-Flint uniqname and password
- Click here to get a Tutor!
- Choose one of your classes from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “any location” and “any tutor” to get all the options available.
- Choose the best day and time and make your appointment.
Need help making a tutoring appointment? Click here for our Guide.
What courses are supported by individual tutoring? Click here to find out.
Your course is not supported by a tutor? We can still help. Fill out this Tutor Request form and we see how we can get you some help. We'll reply to you with academic support options within one or two business days.
Want to become a tutor? Here’s how to apply
What do students say about Tutoring? Click here to find out.