Frequently Asked Questions about Tutoring

Do I have to pay for tutoring?

Tutoring is provided free of charge to currently enrolled UM-Flint students.

I am a student at another university, can I get tutored through UM-Flint?
Tutorial Services are available to UM-Flint students only.

My high schooler is struggling, can I get a tutor for them?
Although this service is not available through Tutorial Services, please contact the Office of Educational Opportunity Initiatives at (810) 762-3365.

What if a tutor is not available when I am?
You can fill out an individual tutor request by visiting 285 UPAV, or calling (810) 762-3085.