Including Forms in the CMS
FormAssembly Forms in the CMS
To include a form you have created in FormAssembly in your TeamSite in the CMS please follow these steps:
- Log into FormAssembly.
- From the Welcome Screen click on the form name for the form you wish to include.
- On the "Display & Processing" tab (which should appear on the right when you click the form name) scroll down to the section "Your form is publicly available at this address:".
- Highlight the URL, right click on the highlighted text and select "Copy". (You may also write the URL down if you would prefer).
- Log into the CMS.
- Edit the page on which you wish to include the form.
- Press the "+" sign from this bar: to add an element. When the menu appears select "Web Form".
- In the "Web Form" element right click in the "Form URL" area and select paste to place your form's URL.
- Click "Finish" at the bottom of the page and regenerate your page.
- The form will now be included on that page and you can send the URL for that page to users instead of the direct form link.