Editing a Page
- You may select a file to edit in one of three ways:
- Select the file by checking the box to the left of the file name in the file list. Once the file is selected click on "Edit" from the menu area and then "Edit" again (you may also use the button located toward the right of the screen).
- Click on the "Edit" link to the right of the file information in the file list.
- When previewing the webpage, click on the "Edit" link from the toolbar that appears.
Once you select a webpage using one of these methods, the form entry will appear. You can then make any necessary adjustments.
The majority of body elements and sidebar elements available in the CMS can be modified using the following methods (these options are displayed on the right side of the form editing window, they will modify the element name that is listed on the left in the same row):
- The "+" button allows you to add additional elements. For example, clicking on the "+" button next to a "Block" element will allow you to select a new block to add (FAQ, Text, etc).
- The "X" button will delete the element and all sub-elements contained within that element. For example, deleting a block that contains a list of links will delete all links listed.
- The up and down arrows allow you to adjust where the element will display on the page. Moving it up increases the elements priority, and it will display further up on the page. Moving it down will accomplish the opposite.
For more information on how elements will display refer to the "TeamSite User Interface" tutorial.