Clearing the Java Cache
When using Java Script, an error may occur if the temporary files are not periodically cleared.
To clear Java Script's temporary files, follow these steps.
- Select Start then open the Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Java Icon () .
- Click on the Settings button. The following should display.
- Then click on the Delete Files button.
- After that, make sure the two boxes Applications and Applets and Trace and Log Files are selected, and hit OK.
After completing these steps, you may want to restart your computer in order to have Java Script properly load.