Logging into the CMS
- Open your internet browser (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
- Enter "cms.umflint.edu" in the address bar as shown below.
- Press "Go" or press "Enter" on the keyboard.
- The CMS login page should now be displayed. Enter your uniqname for the username, and your LAN password. Make sure that FLINT-NT is selected for the domain (see image below).
- Click the "Login" button.
- The default page of the CMS will be displayed. If you receive an error, make sure you are using the right username and password. If you are not sure what your LAN password is, please contact the ITS HelpDesk at 810-766-6804. If your password and uniqname are correct, you may not have permission to access the CMS, contact the webmaster for assistance.