Our writing tutors provide a second pair of eyes and ears for you while you work through your paper. Tutors will:
- Go over the assignment sheet with you
- Ask questions to help you generate new ideas
- Read your paper aloud so you can hear what it might sound like to a reader
- Offer feedback as a reader about how well the paper seems to accomplish your goals
- Give you support and/or resources for revision, grammar and citations.
NOTE: E-Tutoring and Live Online papers are reserved for papers from online classes. Please make a face-to-face appointment for papers from onsite classes. Face-to-Face appointments are more advantageous because you can talk with a tutor more easily about what you are working on and the tutor can ask questions they might have.
You are welcome to make multiple appointments as you work through drafts of your paper. Click here to reach our schedule