Student Resources for Ethical Writing and Avoiding Plagiarism:
University policies on ethical writing and plagiarism
- University of Michigan-Flint's "Student Responsibility for Academic Integrity"
Workshops and support materials to recognize and avoid issues with plagiarism
- English Department's First-Year Writing Program "Policy Statement on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism"
- Avoiding Plagiarism Webinars through the Thompson Library
- Information about Plagiarism through the Thompson Library
- Student Guide: Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Guiding Principles on Discussing and Preventing Plagiarism
Guide to paraphrasing and ethically integrating the works of others into one's own writing
Faculty Resource Page: Supporting Students Ethical Writing and Avoiding Plagiarism