GEMS Summer Camp
June 24-26 at UM-Flint!
Registration for 2019 has closed.
UM-Flint GEMS is an exciting three-day camp for students in 7th-9th grades. Participants will join UM-Flint faculty from the College of Arts and Sciences in exploring the many facets of the sciences, engineering, and math.
Discover the fun side of STEM!
- Computer Science
- A trip to the Sloan-Longway Planetarium
- A trip to For-Mar Nature Preserve
- Three day non-residential camp
- Open to middle school students, regardless of gender identity, who will be in grades 7, 8, or 9 during the 2019-20 academic year
- Need-based scholarships available as part of the application process.
- Arrival each day at 8:30 a.m.; pick up at 4 p.m. Each day morning/afternoon snacks and lunch are provided. Day 3 will include a closing ceremony.
- Sessions held on the UM-Flint campus.
Questions? Contact 810.762.3234 or email email@example.com