Applying for Merit Scholarships
In order to be considered for a merit scholarship, you must complete and submit the following to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Application: A completed application, including official transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores (test scores only required for high school students).
- A personal statement is required for full-ride merit scholarship consideration. While you may write about any subject in your personal statement, you might choose to discuss some of the following:
- Reason for choosing your major
- Intended career field
- Motivation to go to college
- Obstacles or struggles that you have overcome to pursue your education
- Two letters of recommendation are required for full-ride merit scholarship consideration.
- View the appropriate Admission Checklist for complete application requirements: