UM-Flint wants to help you get your Michigan degree by offering on-site admissions to all graduating high school seniors.
An Admissions Counselor will review your completed application and give you a decision on the spot. Please RSVP so that we can prepare for your visit.
- March 19 or April 10 (Anytime between 4 PM - 7 PM)
- UM-Flint Office Undergraduate Admissions
245 University Pavilion
303 S. Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
- Parking is available in the large public parking lot at the corner of S. Saginaw and E. Kearsley Streets.
WHAT TO BRING to get a decision:
- Your completed admissions application (apply online at least 24 hours in advance)
- Official high school transcripts and official test scores (required for on-site admissions-can be sent via Docufide or Parchment or brought from your high school in a sealed envelope)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Receive a UM-Flint backpack as a special gift for attending
- Find out more about scholarships, financial aid, housing, and your next steps
- Learn more about why getting your Michigan degree in Flint is an exceptional opportunity
- Hear about campus resources that will help you reach your goals
- Attend an optional tour of campus
- Enjoy some light refreshments