ATTEND AN ON-SITE ADMISSIONS DAY!
UM-Flint wants to help you get your Michigan degree by offering on-site admissions to all graduating high school seniors.
An Admissions Counselor will review your completed application and give you a decision on the spot.
Come see us any time from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on any of these Tuesdays:
- February 27
- March 13
- March 27
- UM-Flint Office Undergraduate Admissions
245 University Pavilion
303 S. Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
- Parking is available in the City of Flint’s large public parking lot at the corner of S. Saginaw and E. Kearsley Streets. Just bring us your parking receipt during your visit for validation.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your completed admissions application (or apply online at least 24 hours in advance)
- Official high school transcripts
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Find out about financial aid
- Explore over 100 degree programs
- Learn about student housing
- Learn about placement exams & academic advising
- Learn about campus resources to help you succeed