This event has been canceled.
We have multiple ways for you to engage with your Admissions Team! Attend an online event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, text us at (810) 216-5241, or call us at (810) 762-3300. We remain committed to you, your educational goals, and your safety. GO BLUE!
When: Saturday, March 21, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(Check-in and mingling with current students and staff begins at 9 AM)
Location: Harding Mott University Center (UCEN)
While you're here, you’ll have the chance to:
- Explore our University of Michigan degree programs (including information about our future School of Technology)
- Talk one-on-one with students and faculty
- Take a student-guided tour
- Hear about our affordable tuition, financial aid opportunities, and automatic scholarships
- Learn about student clubs and activities (including our new E-Sports program)
- Be included in a drawing for a $1,000 scholarship just for attending
- Enjoy lunch with faculty, staff, and students
Separate sessions will be offered to meet the needs and questions of both Freshmen (grades 10-12) and Transfer students. Bring your questions, and bring your family.
(RSVP form may take a moment to load)
Can't make it? We offer personalized visits and tours during the week. Students who attend a customized tour will tour the campus with a UM-Flint student and meet with an admissions counselor. Click here to see available tour dates.