Where Am I Advised?

All students have a primary and non-primary advisor based on their declared major. The primary advisor is an advisor in the academic department. The non-primary advisor is an advisor in the Student Success Center (SSC). You should always go to your primary advisor for advising, however you are always entitled to see an advisor in SSC.

To see where you are advised based on your declared major, log in to the Student Information System (SIS) -> Student Services (tab) -> Student Records -> View Your Academic Advisor.