The University of Michigan-Flint Career Center cordially invites you to participate in the Fall 2018 Career Fair. Share your full-time, part-time, internship, and seasonal opportunities with UM-Flint students and alumni from all majors (Liberal Arts, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Health Professions, Human Services, etc.)
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
12 p.m. - 3 p.m. Riverfront Center
University of Michigan-Flint
Early Registration (before September 1): $250
Standard Registration: $300
Late Registration (after October 5): $400
Become a Career Fair Sponsor- $150
For increased visibility to students before and during the fair become a career fair sponsor. Corporate partners receive the following; company logo placed on the Career Connection website prior to fair, booth placement in high traffic area during the Fair, and option to place promotional items in the student prep room.
Become a Career Fair Website Sponsor- $75
For increased visibility on the website before and after the fair become a career fair website sponsor. As a career fair website sponsor the company logo will be placed on the Career Connection website prior to and after the fair.
11:00am-12:00pm/ Recruiter Check-in and Lunch
12:00pm-3:00pm/ Career Fair
*Semi-private interview space is available in the venue for your convenience.
A few facts about UM-Flint
* Over 8,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate courses
* Over 42,000 alumni from UM-Flint
* Over 190 majors offered within undergraduate and graduate programs
* Multi-disciplinary campus with STEM, liberal arts, health professions, and business talent
* Mechanical Engineering program is ABET accredited
* School of Management listed on the "Best 295 Business Schools" by The Princeton Review
You are welcome to unload your belongings in the unloading round-about in front of the Riverfront Building. Free parking is located in the ramp next to the Riverfront Building main entrance.