- Blecker, Harry H. Scholarship Fund: Designed to provide financial assistance to UM-Flint students pursuing chemistry/biochemistry as their major with at least junior standing (55 credits or more) and a minimum 3.0 GPA who attend full-time.
- Freeman, Ralph M. and Emmalyn E. Chemistry Scholarship: Applicants must be majoring in chemistry/biochemistry at UM-Flint, with a minimum of 3.5 GPA.
- McKinnon, Zelpha E. Science Scholarship: Available to biology and chemistry/biochemistry majors who have completed at least 55 credit hours of course work, including organic chemistry. Applicants must be current residents of Genesee, Lapeer, or Shiawassee counties and have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- The Lotfi Family Scholarship Fund: Preference given to full or part time students pursing a Bachelors in Science in Environmental Chemistry or Environmental Science and Planning. Students must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA. Financial need is a consideration.
- Barbour, Fleming A. & Marian Scholarship Fund: For full-time students who have completed 60 credit hours, which includes a minimum of 10 credit hours in Chemistry and a minimum of 10 credit hours in Biology. Applicants must have attained a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA and detailed letter of recommendation from one of their UM-Flint instructors. Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA each semester.
Fran Frazier Travel Scholarship
This scholarship will help students' participation (conference registration, travel, hotel accommodations, meals, immunizations, passports, and insurance) in local, state, national, and international conferences. The applicant should be UM-Flint juniors, seniors, and graduate students who have a minimum 3.0 grade point average. The application form, guidelines, and budget sheet can be found on the website of Financial Aid.
University of Michigan-Flint Merit Scholarships
All qualified students are considered for merit scholarships during the admissions process with consideration given to students whose applications for admission are received by the application deadline. Selection criteria include GPA, academic course load, rank in class, personal essays and letters of recommendation, extracurricular involvement as well as standardized test scores. For more information, please check with Office of Financial Aid .