RESOURCES FOR CHEMISTRY & BIOCHEMISTRY STUDENTS
Find the support you need to be successful on campus and after graduation with these UM-Flint Chemistry & Biochemistry student resources.
All Chemistry students work with a professional academic advisor to ensure they are on track to graduate in a timely and cost-effective manner. Schedule an appointment with Aaron Bagwell to register for classes, conduct a graduation audit, discuss which courses are right for you, and more.
There are several scholarships available to Chemistry students at UM-Flint:
- Blecker, Harry H. Scholarship Fund
- Freeman, Ralph M. and Emmalyn E. Chemistry Scholarship
- McKinnon, Zelpha E. Science Scholarship
- The Lotfi Family Scholarship Fund
- Barbour, Fleming A. & Marian Scholarship Fund
CAS Opportunity Fund
The CAS Opportunity Fund provides additional funding for students, faculty, & staff to pursue research projects, travel, professional development, and more.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Many Chemistry & Biochemistry students are members of UM-Flint organizations such as the: